[Information Figure 7 popular social networks abroad statistical data in Figure
compiled @ puting
Jeff Bullas blog jeffbullas.com has been one of my very favorite blog on social marketing case How to and a variety of statistical data, see today @ thomasluo Luo Yi Hang microblogging recommend Jeff Bullas This collection of seven on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + YouTube, Pinterest, and as Instagram article , is indeed a huge amount of information, this article is to do the simple compilation, we can put this information map collections, you can viewing, can also be a reference for the future to find some data in support of.
Facebook, listed on the evening of 18 May 2012 at an issue price of $ 38, opening $ 42.05 to close at $ 38.23.
-facebook months close to 850 million active users
- Photos uploaded every day a total of 250 million
- A worldwide network of PV total number of FB accounts for 20%
-4.25 To mobile users
100 billion connections (Translator’s Note: From the figure, I understand the associated users)
The-Zygna game for facebook total revenue contributed 12%
- Daily production of 2.7 billion likes
-57% Of female users
– According to foreign media reports, the employment community website Glassdoor recently released list of 20 technology companies learning students the highest wages, Facebook intern monthly salary, an average of $ 5,862 (about 37,000 yuan) and ranked fourth.
- Market research firm Forrester Research released the latest survey reported that 49% of U.S. elderly (aged 65 and above) Internet use Facebook.
-Facebook has 600 applications to the App Center, formally launched
-Facebook in 2011 net profit to $ 1,000,000,000, an increase of 65%, compared with $ 606 million a year earlier; Facebook, the 2011 fourth quarter net profit of $ 302 million, an increase of 20.3 percent from a year earlier of $ 251 million a 33% increase over the $ 227 million in the previous quarter. Facebook held cash, cash equivalents and effective securities total $ 3.908 billion as of December 31, 2011.
<- more ->
-Twitter over 465 million registered accounts;
- Hair every day to push 175 million (Translator’s Note: June 7 – According to foreign media reports, the renowned British financial magazine “The Economist” (the Economist) Wednesday in the U.S. city of San Francisco hosted the concept of economy: information 2012 Technical Conference, Twitter CEO Dick Kos Toro (Dick Costolo), current users of daily published Twitter amount of information that has exceeded 400 million mark.)
- New accounts a day for 1 million;
- Three twitter countries: United States: 107 million, Brazil: 33 million, Japan: nearly 30 million;
3 celebrity-on Twitter: Lady Gaga fans number 19,341,431, Justin Bieber, the number of fans 17,500,298, Katy Perry, the number of fans 15,148,971
-64% Of the visitors to use twitter via the web, 16% of mobile applications, and another 10% through other twitter client-side client such as tweetdeck, hootsuite;
Source: Infographic labs
– second of two new users to join LinkedIn,
- 57 million users from the United States, a country with the largest number of users, followed by a member from Europe, with 34 million;
-60% Of users from outside the United States and regions
- In 2011 more than 4.2 billion professional search request
-, Linkedin has over 2116 employees, opened in 2010, when only 500
- The fastest growing groups of students and recently graduated college students
- Revenue in 2011 reached 520 million U.S. dollars
-Linkedin Visits in the world in 36,;
Source: Infographic Labs
-Alexa ranking the third largest most visited website
- 2 billion page views a day
- Occupy the entire Internet traffic, 10%
- Per user per day for 900 seconds on youtube
-44% Of users ranged in age from 12-34 years old
- Over 829,000 video is uploaded;
- Average length of each video for 2 minutes and 46 seconds;
April 10, 2012, Facebook announced a $ 1 billion acquisition of online photo sharing service as Instagram. Stimulated by the news the morning of April 11, Instagram first ascent to the Apple the the App Store free applications list. April 14, the photo sharing application Instagram subscribers reached 40 million, an increase of 10 million in 10 days.
entrepreneurial team: 13
the number of users: 3000 000
Founder: Kevin Strom, Mike Craig
on October 6, 2010 the development process:
October 6, 2010, as Instagram landing Apple App Store, the end of the year, one million users.
Subscribers in June 2011 exceeded 5 million, 10 million mark in September of that year, the latest registered user data is 30 million.
Image upload reached 100 million mark in July 2011, only a month after the breakthrough 150 million.
-2 011 November pinterest become one of the top 10 social networking visitors a week to reach 11 million
- In February 2012, it recommended flow more than the sum of the Google +, MySpace, Reddit, YouTube and LinkedIn, six months ago, Pinterest site has only 0.17% of the recommended flow.
- 10.04 million registered users
- Per month to nearly 12 million unique visitors
- The vast majority of users were female
- Its home page on facebook, 97% of the likes of female users to
- According to comScore released data Pinterest unique visitors in January 2012 reached 11.7 million, 7.5 million in December last year, in May last year, only a mere 418,000. Pinterest thus so far the user number of the fastest growing website.
the Google +
-Google + on-line time for the June 28, 2011
- July 14, 2011, reached 10 million
-67% Of male users
- Google + +1 button daily use 5 billion
- New users every day 625 000
- Less than a day, the iphone application in the Apple App Store’s most popular free applications
Source: Website Monitoring. com